Ex-Gurhka SAS/SRR - Wilderness Recon and Ninjing
- Agility d10
- Smarts d6
- Spirit d6
- Strength d6
- Vigor d4
Knowledge – Archaeology d4
Charisma -2, Pace 6, Parry 6, Toughness 4
Hindrances: Code of Honour, Enemy: Minor Uncle Lao, Outsider -2 Charisma
Edges: Thief ( +2 Climb, Lockpick, Stealth, rolls made to trick or deceive, detecting or
disarming traps,) Woodsman ( +2 Tracking, Survival, and Stealth
(while in Wilderness))
Advancements: 20pts (Increased attribute, Increased existing skill x6 – Rusty)
- Bijay Chhetri
- Chhetri are a historical warrior caste in Nepal
- He comes from a line of Gurhka’s who served the British 4 or 5 generations.
- This guy is not exactly quiet, but definitely laconic
- Wilderness Recon and Close-Quarters Wetworks are his specialties. Total Bush Ninja
- not a chatterbox
- Kinda Worf like
- at peace with the Wheel of Life :)
- He went to University to be an archeologist
- Then life got in the way; There was a Maoist rebellion about 10-15 years ago in Nepal.
- they killed his parents
- That Yanked him out of school; he joined the Gurhkas to protect his siblings
- First of his family to make it out of the village without carring a Kukri to do it; tragically it rules his life too
- Just filed for retirement with British Forces
- His dossier hits UNISON radar
- he gets yanked back into the Game
- He has a fiancee in Kathmandu
- He got a personal phonecall from King Gyanendra, his cousin, asking him to serve for Nepal.
- he has a old, wrinkled photo of his fiancee he always keeps with him.